EasyAsk – A Great Place to Work
EasyAsk’s e-commerce and mobile commerce search solutions are revolutionizing how B2C and B2B shoppers interact with brands, e-retailers and suppliers. We’re seeking passionate individuals to help us change the world.
EasyAsk is dedicated to making BOTH our customers and employees successful. As a private, profitable company, your actions truly make a difference everyday at EasyAsk, and your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
We are seeking motivated people to fill the positions below. If you are interested, please contact us via email, including your resume and refering to the position you are interested.
EasyAsk is looking for an energetic, articulate and driven individual to join us in the Burlington, MA headquarters as a Sales Consultant. The primary role is to be the primary technical resource to assist the sales team. customer presentations, demonstrations, prototypes, proof-of-concepts and more. The individual would also be involved in additional facets of the company including consulting services, marketing and product support.
In this role, the employee would be the primary liaison between the company and customers, understanding their projects and articulating how the EasyAsk solutions can solve their needs. The person would be responsible for:
- customer presentations
- customer and partner demonstrations
- trade show and event support
- customer and partner prototypes
- customer and partner proof-of-concepts
Knowledge of e-commerce software and processes, including e-commerce platforms and search tools, is required. Experience with products such as Magento, Endeca, ATG, SOLR and WebSphere would be a plus. Interested parties should send an email to email@example.com, referencing the position and attaching their resume/CV.
Business Development Representative
EasyAsk is looking for an energetic, articulate and driven individual to join us in the Burlington, MA headquarters as a Business Development Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships for EasyAsk. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a database of all sales and prospecting activities
- Creating and conducting effective proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all clients in the defined market area
- Tracking e-commerce industry trends and market developments
- Assisting in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. Two years minimum professional sales experience in a B2B, C-level environment is required, with a proven track record of success selling B2B software solutions. Intermediate to Advanced Word, Excel and Power Point skills are also needed for this position. Interested parties should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the position and attaching their resume/CV.
Inside Sales Representative
EasyAsk is looking for an energetic, articulate and driven individual to join us in the Burlington, MA headquarters as an Inside Sales Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for responding to sales inquiries, setting up product demonstrations, communicating with prospects during the sales process, and closing deals.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work to take warm leads and existing business and turn those into opportunities in the sales pipeline. You’ll be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Identifying qualified prospects
- Following up on new and existing leads
- Leading prospects through the sales process
- Handling inbound lead requests
- Meeting all sales goals and targets
- Timely and accurate reporting of opportunities and forecasts
Previous B2B software sales experience is required, and candidates must have excellent written (e-mail) and verbal (phone) skills, excellent communication and English language skills (oral and written), and extremely organized. Experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS) technologies, e-commerce industry knowledge, and experience with sales force automation and marketing automation tools is a plus. Interested parties should send an email to email@example.com, referencing the position and attaching their resume/CV.
Technical Support Specialist
EasyAsk is seeking a team member to provide technical support to customers for its line of e-commerce search software products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide level 1 & level 2 customer support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail and/or phone.
- Document, log, reproduce and coordinate resolution of customer issues.
- Communicate with internal areas such as the implementation group, development and/or sales to determine best possible course of action.
- Assist with software installation & configuration of hosted customer applications on remote servers.
- Identify potential bugs and/or issues with product software and determine resolution for the end-customer.
- Perform testing of hotfixes, patches and customer releases.
- Manage server environments including monitoring system backups, “light” DBA activities, FTP and other business support systems.
- Develop and distribute release notes for software updates.
- Support new implementation setup activities.
- Produce customer call log management reporting on regular basis.
- Superb analytical skills, excellent communication(oral & written), strong team ethic, and attention to detail.
- Experience with problem-solving and debugging software issues.
- Able to promptly answer support related email and phone calls.
- Experience in a SAAS environment preferred.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and applications preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast and growing environment.
- Familiarity with Call Logging tools a plus.
- Must be self motivated, detail-oriented, organized and efficient.
- Possess an understanding of web application architecture.
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments.
- 2-5 years software product support experience
- 2 or more years SQL experience with two or more of the following DBMSs: MySql, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle.
- 1 or more years Java programming & debugging experience preferred.
- 1 or more years Unix knowledge & scripting experience.
- Knowledge of Windows OS/Server administration & Maintenance.
- Application server experience (Jetty) preferred.
- Jmeter & Eclipse experience preferred.
- IT Production Support experience preferred.
- Ability to read/write/interpret technical documentation.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate or Bachelors degree in IT or CS; or 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For inquiries regarding this opportunity; please send a Resume and Salary Expectations to Vriley@easyask.com.